Monday, April 14, 2008

About when you travel, it's hard to write

Even though we had free internet access at the Radisson we were at in Minneapolis, it was all I could do to keep up with some necessary work emails and to check my Gmail occasionally, much less craft a coherent post.
Not that I spend days tweaking my entries anyway!
Until I get my brain back in gear and my fingers back in the keyboard just let it be known that:
10 hours in a car is long time.
Wisconsin is a big state.
Minnesota is very cold.
The Mall of America is very big.
IKEA is very fun.
Even girls play hockey in Minnesota, as evidenced by the team staying in the same hotel.
Nobody goes to the MOA on a weekday, but watch out on the weekend.
10 hours in a car is still a long time on the way home.
But it wasn't conducive to writing!

No comments: