Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, one and all

Me and my tree have just a moment to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone who stops by I Woke Up Thinkin' to read and comment. 
I read dozens of blogs, and I've been blogging since 2002 (starting with my first blog, Common Sensibilities). I'm never less than amazed at the quality of writing, the range of subjects, and the dedication to updating this still-new way of publishing.
Here at Thinkin' Central in Fort Wayne, Indiana, we've been slip-sliding through an ice storm and its aftermath, so I apologize for the spottiness of posts.
Stay tuned!
Bloggers and readers both, thank you! Have a wonderful holiday.
(Oh yes, that is my Christmas tree.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely message AND what a lovely tree!

May your days be merry and bright!