Monday, June 8, 2009

About the Fragments

I'm having fun--and I'm using you.

The fragments are just some conversations and, well, I guess, story pieces that have been knocking around my head for, well, several months.

They're like ear worms of the head--you know those songs that you just can't get out of your head? These fragments are just things I have fun with...and I can't quit thinking about them, but I can't seem to write them out in any coherent way, either in a word processor or even longhand.

So I'm blogging them. You know how that if you've got a song stuck in your head, you're supposed to listen to that song? I'm using the blog--one place I know I can write a little, if badly--to get read of these word worms.

I thought about Tweeting them--I do seem to be a person made to Twitter--but 140 characters are just not quite enough.

So you get them, and I'm sorry, kind of--not sure how interesting they are to read. But it's therapy for me.

And also, I discovered I was kind of tired of writing about real stuff--my observations of life as I know it falling short of blog-worthy.

So here's the made-up stuff, just for fun, just for awhile.

No comments: